The First Praying Families Podcast! Replace Entertainment with Wonder
We are excited to share the first, of what we hope will be many, podcasts about family worship.
Sarah and Amy Wicks jump right into the conversation about making space for encounter with your kids this summer.
Here are some of the topics they discuss in this first episode.
- Sarah shares her most memorable nature study experience.
- She shares the inspiration behind her motivation to get outdoors with the kids.
- They discuss how getting outside with your kids can build the relationship between them and their Creator.
- Sarah offers three steps any person can use to replace entertainment with wonder.
I think you’ll find this conversation uplifting and inspiring as you navigate a different kind of summer post quarantine season.
And if you have yet to download the free meditation guide, click here to print your copy.
Here are 7 Reasons we like to get outside with our kids:
- It is a means of worship.
- Cultivates a love of investigation.
- Opens up imagination to wonder and discover.
- Wholistic healing.
- Builds relationships with living things and nature.
- Builds one of the eight intelligences.
- It increases your child’s capacity to understand the unknown.
Let us know how you took your worship outside this week!